Our company started in 1982 as a buyer’s guide directory publisher used by buyers and restaurant owners and those in the food industry. Food Industry News followed shortly thereafter.
Our publications quickly became the local market's resource for buyers seeking the best and most reliable industry suppliers. Each edition is packed with ads from great suppliers, local industry news and brief but comprehensive articles designed to engage and educate.
We constantly support and promote our readers which has enabled us to become the most popular industry read in our region.
Chicagoland is now the hottest restaurant market in the country. Our state has the most culinary schools in the US and we have more rail lines here than any other city. Our readers are strong and loyal. We have new readers and new subscribers with every issue.
Because of our industry's labor shortage, buyers don't have time to surf the Internet looking for things they don't know that they need. Buyers look to Food Industry News for new vendors and ideas with every issue.
From the first day, our philosophy has been to give our clients more than they expect. We have fostered a culture of service and hospitality, and this is how we take care of our clients. On average, our display advertisers have run with us for over 23.7 years. This is because our advertisers are the best in the business.
Today, we make it easy for every supplier to surround local buyers in every channel. We also reach select buyers at chain headquarters across the US, with:
· Food Industry News print and digital display ads. The industry's only local monthly print and digital tabloid trade magazine featuring a huge variety of brief but comprehensive stories and ads from almost every type of supplier.
· Free Industry "Shmoozefest" Networking Events Where Business Gets Done
· Industry "Shmoozefest" Networking / Tasting Event Cosponsorships
· "Welcome Pack" Mailings To New Locations, New Owners and Buyers
· Targeted Mailings of Your Brochure Inside Food Industry News
· Front Page "Post-It" Style Note Ads on the cover of FIN
· "Hot Leads Report" For Vendors with New Local Business/Owner Details
· Digital "Special Section Custom Publishing" Programs
· Digital "E-Blast" Programs To Our Online Subscribers
· Print and Digital "Buyers Guide Listings" and Ads
· Digital Home Page "Takeover" Ads
· Classified Ads To Sell Restaurants, Stores and Food Businesses
· Display Ads and Buyers Guide Listings in the next "Pocket Buyers Directory"
Today we serve, promote and help the finest suppliers serving buyers in the $34 billion Chicagoland market and national chains with a selection of products designed to provide a positive return on their investment. We offer free print subscriptions to qualified buyers in our region and free digital access and digital subscriptions to industry buyers and foodies world-wide. How may we serve you?
We welcome your call or email: